So. Becca tagged me to come up with a few random strange things about myself. I thought briefly about pretending that I didn’t have anything to post, but I didn’t want to cause anyone to die laughing, so here goes….
- Sometimes I have these strange day dreams that are so real that I don’t know if they really happened or not, and I have to go ask the people involved if it was real.
- If I lie on my back with my eyes closed in a dark quiet room, and I concentrate really hard, I can make myself feel like I’m floating upside down.
- If I don’t put my right contact in first, I can’t get either one in.
- I’m worried that when Chris and I are wandering around in the eco-reserves in Mexico, I might get eaten by a puma.
- Every once in a while, I forget who Chris is. I look at him, and I know his name, and I recognize his face, but I have no idea who he is or how I ended up married to him. It keeps married life exciting. 😉
OK, that’s it. At least, that’s all that I’m willing to submit to public scrutiny. 🙂 And I’m not going to tag anyone either, so all three of you readers can keep on being friends with me. 😉